Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FI-FI LAPIN

I read a ton of blogs. I find them incredibly inspiring and a great way to connect with people all over the world. 

One of my absolute favorites is Fi-fi Lapin's site. Fi-fi is a London based Bunny Rabbit - yes, you read correctly and believe me she's the most stylish rabbit I've ever been acquainted with.

Fi-fi  has a book "What Shall I Wear Today? - Style Secrets of a Furry Fashionista" and has collaborated on capsule collections with Topshop, Le Sportsac, and ASOS to name a few. 

I kicked myself when I missed out on the scarf's she did with Juicy Couture earlier this year (see below). 

I think we all could take a pointer or two from this smoking hot rabbit (now that's a sentence I never thought I'd utter!)

Check out Ms. Lapin's site here.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment